Week 41

Monday, January 30, 2017

Hi Family! Wow! That is crazy Corm was helping with Dynamic Dating! I feel like just yesterday I was going to dynamic dating! Crazy how time flies oh. Im sorry about the pictures! Hopefully by next week I will download them all on my sd card so I will send a big thing of pics- i think that is the easiest way. *sidenote I am typing on a korean keyboard right now so if my grammar and punctuation is all messed up, that is part of the problem!

Ive just heard rumors about mission schedule changes, I hope it isn't too drastic! Though I would kind of love an earlier schedule. Anyways, not going to stress about it until we get an official announcement from President. We are getting excited about a new President. Just right now I read who he is! It will be cool, but oh we love and will miss President Maurer he has served us so well though and I really feel like this is the right time.

Thank you thank you for that article! I love looking at those people and hearing what they had to say about them! I feel like these are MY people and that those pics could have been in our stake center. Oh my goulay we really are in the best mission. I know everyone says that, but I swear those people have never been to PTM.

Everyone is doing great here- we get to meet an teach so many beautiful [people. I just hope that I write enough about them in my journal so you can get to know them too, but there just isn't enough time to tell you about them in emails! Anyways, this week we are really grateful for the B Family- Brother J and Sister J. They are SOOO cute. They have a bapt date for March kay they need to get married. Anyways, Sister has come to church 4 sundays in a row and they have a such a strong testimony- ESPECIALLY about the Book of Mormon. Sister cross references everything between the New Testament and the BOM. And this week we got to teach them about temples! There is a temple trip in Aug and they both really want to go. They just know that they want to be together forever and this is the only way. Oh how I love them.

The M fam is doing amazing as well! They are looking forward to Brother's baptism gihapon!!

But Mom! What classes are you taking this semester? How is you sched going to be? Sorry I'm sure you've already told, I'm just a little mish brained right now.

Anyways, I love you! We are doing good!! I pray for you always and love you forever!!
Love,
Sister Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS