Hello Family,
Today was the best day! Let me just tell you about Sunday- because those are always the best. We sang all of my favorite songs in Sacrament yesterday and it just made me happy. And we have new investigators coming to church- FAMILIES and there is just nothing better than that in the whole world. And, do you remember R? He was looking so sharp in his new white shirt and tie and he was answering questions during Gospel Principles class with his cute wife. Brother D said the prayer and it was just one of those moments that I looked around and thought "My cup runneth over ." How blessed am I to have met these sweet people? There is nothing better.
Then yesterday, I was thinking about some cool verses in D&C. I remember my senior year of high school we were learning about that. I just remember back then- whenever I read of a missionary call from Joseph Smith, or anything about missionary work I used to get goosebumps thinking about what it would be like to serve my mission. And my breath kind of caught in my throat as I realize that I am living it. This is what I've been waiting for since forever and now I'm right smack in the middle of it.
It makes me think of D&C 12:8. "And no one can assist in this work except {she} shall be humble and full of love, having faith, hope, and charity, being temperate in all things, whatsoever shall be entrusted to {her} care."
We all have little things entrusted to our care- remember the song "I'll go where you want me to go"? "There may be somewhere a lowly place, in Earth's harvest fields so wide, where I may labor through life's short day, for Jesus, the Crucified."
Anyways- I'm just feeling really lucky right now to have this little vineyard and my companion entrusted to my care. I hope I'm living up to that scripture! Also- there is such a good movie you should watch called the errand of angels- its so cute and talks about that verse. I love it.
I love you all so much and keep you in my prayers,
Love Mads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment