Haha it's ok Mom! I'm just trying to stay focused here. Haha but earlier I just realized I'll be home for halloween- oh my gulay.
Corm's bday sounds amazing! Oh we'll have to go get pasties when I get home :) hahah dugay pa! You're amazing with the teens Mom! It's why you are always in YW hehe-
Don't stress about my room mom! I'll clean it when I get back! It's still kind of a long ways away.
So this week was so amazing, but I did't leave myself very much time to write you about it! Sorry! So I'll just give you a lil summary. We had MLC- Sister Datoon's first! It was so fun, because almost EVERYONE in my batch (the people who came to the mission with me) was there. There was only 1 elder that wasn't and he is pasaway so sige la... We took a batch picture, but my card reader broke, so I can't send it to you! Next week pohon!
Then we had exchanges and I was companions with a sassy Tongan/Samoan sister names Sister Koloi. It was so fun I love that girl. She's still in training so we had a lot of fun :) Then the highlight of the week was... SUNDAY. We came to church, one of those girls who didn't get to come to church last week came this week! Miracle- and then we had some cute teens just show up at church. We taught them and they were just raving about how much they love it "sa Mormons" daw. They were so cute and we have a return appointment this Friday and they want to come to church next week too. It was so cute. We attended a funeral service yesterday gihapon and were just amazed at the love and support that the ward can give. I love Filipinos. And to break our fast yesterday, a member brought homemade ice cream and bread to church (its a thing here, you can literally eat ANYTHING with sliced bread- especially if you don't have enought spoons for everyone). I love Ormoc.
Anyways, the work keeps going. I love you so much! You're absolutely the best Momma- I'm doing my best to stay focused and just keep on keeping on. Enjoy this week, and take it easy a little if you can. Also, I'm really sorry, but I won't get to email Dad again this week! But tell him I love him and I'm so sorry!
Love,
Sister Snow
| Ormoc Zone Sisters |
| The Entire Ormoc Zone |
No comments:
Post a Comment