Week 68

Monday, July 31, 2017

Maayong hapon my sweet Mom!

First things first, I love your package that you sent me- I thought I told you that I got it! But I totally use it- I love it so much. They love it too- it's just sometimes kiddos are just rowdy no matter how prepared we are ;P But we love the package- thank you so much <3


Haha on the mission you just kind of have to get back it! But It's fine- because we've definitely seen so many blessings and miracles. I might just need to hibernate for a few days when I get back- haha jokes! Really I promise- I feel fine and I'm always using my mosquito spray <3

That stinks about the guy's who was a stink about dogs. That's no fun. But I just saw those pics of the babies and they look so cute. I'm also looking at that picture of our family mom. You all look so different. Will I be coming home to a different family? It's crazy!! But you are all so beautiful.  

My friends too! Almost all of my roommates are married now!! It's so crazy- but I'll definitely be coming home to a different world- but that's ok :) I love my sweet life here too. Oh that kid- trying to get out of school- before it even starts!!! He's so cute. Just give him big hugs from Ate (*Ah-tay*big Sister) and tell him I love him SO SO SO much! I can't believe he is SEVENTEEN. I did not anticipate it being so weird that I left when he was 15 and when I get back he will just be huge!! I'm dying- but sige la. I'm just trying not to be Trunky ;) Don't worry- I'm still working hard! But Ry is getting old too di ba? TWENTY-FOUR! When I get back, we'll all just be a bunch of old people. 

So this week was another crazy week! My sweet companion, Sister Fallejo transferred. She'll be spending her last cycle in Catbalogan (on Samar). My new companion is Sister Datoon! She is from Catarman. She is so tiny, from Manila, and is a picky eater! But it's ok- I've been cooking up a storm trying to chub her up. LOTS of rice for Sister Snow- so I've been chubbing up gihapon ;) She is a sweet heart and a hard-worker so I'm looking forward to this cycle. 

When I was in Catarman, I would have emails where I just talked about Sundays. So, I think I'll have another one of those, just because yesterday was so sweet. So we worked in the morning because church here is at 1 pm. We went to visit this family- they are pure girls- Nanay, H 22, E 17, K 13, and baby boy. They are precious and they PROMISED to come to church- they even showed us all of their dresses that they had picked out. They didn't end up making it because A's health is really bad and sometimes she can't get out of bed for very long. So we were sad, but just praying that A is doing ok. Then we went to our RC's house- a bunch of little teenagers. They are so funny- we love them! Then we aced home to eat a quick lunch before church. We went to church where we listened to messages about self-reliance (which stressed me out a touch, because I have no idea what I'm doing with my life after mish! Ok lang ;) But it was also so spiritual because it is so important that we can be self-reliant physically and spiritually in order to serve others. Then after church we went to a training about family history. It got me really excited to get into it when I get home and also use it as a finding tool while I'm here! The church is so cool with all of their technology for famly history. Then we went home and made a yummy dinner (fried bangus!) and we got to chat with all the Sisters in our zone about their areas and goals. It was just a good Sunday. And the whole time I just felt the Holy Ghost whispering to me about how special this time is. How special these people are. How lucky am I to be here- a member of this true church, a preacher of His Gospel, and a daughter of God. I love it. 

Anyways, I love this area! I'm doing great- we've seen a lot of crazy things this week, but have also totally enjoyed it. I hope that you can feel the love and the prayers I am sending to you! I bet it will be a crazy week with the kid and school and his birthday- I'm helping in spirit hehe. But I love you so much Mom! Thanks for the love and the prayers and the help!

Sister Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS