Week 67-

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hello my sweet Momma <3 

It's only been a few days, and not much has happened :) But these last few days were oh so good. It has just been so good to be out of the hospital. I don't like it there. And it is even better to be feeling well! I hate feeling sick! So the last few days have just been quite over the moon. 

I have to admit that I have been a little jealous in my heart, though, that you are ALL in Pine Valley. I miss our family! Brynn Hague emailed me today and said that Alex's (her older sister) kids are 3 and 1 yr old now. And if that is the case, how big are the babies in our family! Oh I'm going to die when I get home! (It's ok its still far away- whew!). Church does sound heavenly and I am feeling that peace that you are feeling right now. I can just imagine sitting underneath those big ol' pine trees and listening to the wind and the speakers. Whew- I'm getting carried away. Dugay pa Sister Snow! 

I had a few of those moments myself this week. On Thursday we got out of the hospital and had a dinner appointment (complete with Litson baboy and huge yummy chocolate cake- I felt like Bruce on "Matilda". the Doctors would not have been happy with me. But I was happy xD). Then on Friday we just put in a good hard day's work. I loved it. I was still tired from laying down all week, but it felt so much good just to be UP! Then Saturday as well. We got to do splits with some sisters in our ward who are preparing to serve missions (one has her call and one is about ready to put in her papers). It was so special. As one was sharing her conversion story, I just felt the Spirit so strongly. This gospel came to us each in different ways, but it is so personal to fit each of us. What a blessing that I have to be a part of bringing it to others- even in some small way. We each play a part. Sunday was so fun- I got to hang out with one of our Recent Convert's kiddos- they are so naughty, but so funny. I was cracking up. 

Anywyas, the work just keeps on rolling on here- no matter what else happens! oh I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you! I ate FROG yesterday! I've wanted to for so long, but someone finally made it for us! It was SO YUMMY. It is like softer, more flavorful chicken. It's so good. 100% would try it again. 

Love you so much mom! Stay safe and stay happy! Don't start counting down quite yet <3
Sister Snow


This is our District a few weeks ago before MLC- I look sick, but I'm not sick yet, promise!

This is at an FHE- the RC with the super naughty kids. I was sick at this point. As in- I had a 104 fever when we took this pic, can you tell?


This was just last Saturday at Mary Mae's baptism- she is so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS