Week 66

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Dearest Dad,
Mom's birthday sounds so much fun. I'm so glad you made it sweet and special for her. You are a pretty great guy Dad- that you so much for always "loving my mother" I've always taken  comfort in that. You two are precious.
So these last 2 weeks were CRAZY! So we had an earthquake, which is super scary. But Everyone's fine now- we just borrow power from cebu for a few hours everyday, but I haven't quite figured out the schedule... its rough. But it's better than nothing :) We had a meeting in Tacloban- we met President and Sister Argana who are SO sweet. We really feel this mantle upon them and they are just so amazing and perfect for this challenge. They had only been in the mission for a few days when the earthquake hit, so they are such troopers. Then the next day after our meeting in Tacloban I started feeling like death- turns out that was dengue! So then we've been in the hospital ever since. But I am definitely on the mend. I'll tell you all of the nitty gritty details when I get home :) but really it wasn't bad- promise!
I did take out a whole bunch of money because sometimes hospitals here make you pay cash before you check in, but I didn't have to! so happy day- as far as I know, they just bill the church and no more problems. Because the church pays for any in-firld med costs. Anyways, I'm trying to figure out how to put it back in my account, but we'll see if I can figure that out. :)
Anyways Dad, I love you so much. Thank you for everything you do for me. It was hard being sick and away from you, but I also just want to tell you that I was grateful for my Dad who has always been a worthy Priesthood holder, who taught me that one of the first things I should look for is Priesthood blessing if I have something I need. Itestify its true! Love you so so so much Dad- thank you!
Enjoy PV! give loves to Gram/Gramp/ all the babies from me. Or anyone else who still remembers who I am ;)
Sister Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS