Week 15

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hi Everyone,


Our sweet family is doing okay; we just have to have faith in the
Lords timing. Its just hard because we love them so darn much. The
nanay reminds me so much of the way you were with us when we were
babies- I just love her.

Sister Garcia is so amazing. I am grateful for her every every day.
Seriously- life would be so hard without her.

I'm sorry about your teeth, but your trip sounds amazing! Sister ER's
grandson reminds me so much of baby Rev, I need to send pictures- so
so so so cute. Just a busy lil thing. He does the same running thing
that Rev did at Christmas- SO CUTE he kills me. I'm so glad that you
are both spending time with your families! That will be so good for
dad. How is Grandpa Snow doing? I was thinking a lot about him this
week.

This week was kind of mellow, we just focused on feeling better. We
taught new family- so so cute. They fed us and they made fun of me for
not knowing how to eat with my hands- I think I did pretty good still
:). I'll send a picture. This is what I told President about this cute
family though: 
"We have been working really hard on doing this and saw so many
miracles in our finding. We met one man, a Tricycle driver, named
Brother ML. He has a young family and really wanted us to come and
visit them (it is so amazing- people here literally find US instead of
us finding THEM). We went to their house to visit and they were so
kind and receptive of the message. Turns out, Brother used to be
taught by Elders a long time ago and was so excited to come back in
contact with the missionaries. We are excited to help them come closer
to Christ. We have just seen so many miracles with finding new
investigators- I am so grateful for these sweet people here who are so
open to learn more about Christ and His Gospel. Borongan is truly such
a special place."

Anyways, that is it. Just I know that this Gospel is true- I am so
grateful for that knowledge- we are so so so blessed to have that
peace and comfort that it brings. The thing is- like we literally
would not be able to do this if it weren't true. Our families
sacrifice so much to send us here, we give up a lot to come here. We
literally give up our first name to come here and bring people closer
to Christ so that they can have this everlasting joy. We wouldn't be
able to give up what we do or work as hard as we do or see so so so
many miracles unless our message is true. I just want to thank you so
much for giving me this experience. I feel so loved and so lucky.

I love you all so much!
Love, Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS