Week 35

Wednesday, December 7, 2016



Hello Family!!! 

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!! OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED OR GRATEFUL FOR ANYTHING IN MY WHOLE LIFE! . Oh my goodness guys, everything in there was so inspired. I love it so much. it is perfect in EVERY way- especially the music and the clothes and the candy and the pictures and the lavender- I love it so much, thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I'm so sorry about your shoulder though Dad!! that is really the worst and you really should not do that again! We'll just pray for a fast recovery pero grabe kalooy man siton. Christmas in Morro Bay sounds so fun- make sure you that you say hi to me- when you stand on the beach in Morro bay facing slightly southwest, you can just say hi right to me because we are right on the coast of the Eastern Visayas :) Gihapon- we will actually say hi face to face talaga! We just got the info from President Maurer! I am so excited to talk!
sige. Now the fun stuff. so this week was good. We had exchanges in San Juanico with the new Mission stls (it's a new thing President is trying: there are stl's by zone and also one companionship for the whole mission. this cycle, they are going on exchanges with ALL of the sisters in the mission!!). Anyways- so that was like a 7 hour drive to and from! But it was fun and we learned stuff and it was good. I was companions with my mission sibling (we were trained by the same trainer) so it was like family reunion! But the best part was on the drive home. so we drive in the 15 seater vans, but the whole trip people are getting off and on so we got to sit by quite a few people. I got to sit by and talk to the sweetest people. There was a man sitting next to me in the van for just a short part of the trip. As we were talking, he mentioned that the reason he was going to Calbayog was to pick out a headstone for his brother who had just passed away in a motor accident. This was obviously a hard time for this brother, but as we continued to talk about our Heavenly Father's plan for him and his brother, we saw the Spirit touch his heart. He really was feeling the hope that the Plan of Salvation gives to each of us. He lives in an area where there are not yet missionaries, but he committed to talk to one of his roommates (member) to learn more.

Anyways, it is so fun here! The world is brimming with pasko (Christmas) stuff and we are just so excited. I love you Dad. I'm so grateful for you. Please keep me posted on how I can help with anything. Thank you for everything. Please enjoy this month and listen to the indie holiday pandora radio station for me.

Love and prays always, Sister Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS