Week 37

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Momma! Oh my goulay I'm so excited TOOOOO!!!!

Sige. Congratulations on finishing your semester! It sounds great! You're AMAZING MA!!!! I can't wait to come back and we can be study buddies again (you'll just have to reteach me sa pag-english ;) and temple buddies. (Speaking of: I've been thinking of my life plan. I'm coming up fast on my half-way mark and its like woah what am I going to do with my life after this. Ambot.  I'm not stressed or anything its just a thought that I had just now... maybe will you ponder with me?)

Congrats kan Mcken!! I'm really happy for her, and wish them all the best. I'm sure it was so beautiful there- I miss the temple so much! But one of my STL's before told me that it is nice that we don't have a temple here because it gives us some kind of somthing spiritual to look forward to AFTER mission- like the end of my spirituality is not going to end at the end of my mission.

Anyways the fun stuff. SO. this week. I know why you had an unnerving feeling. Actually not really, but this week was nutter butters. We had a storm- it wasn't a typhoon, but I've been in typhoons before and have never been in such a bad storm before. The rain and the wind was cray and it was so hard to work. But, because it wasn't a typhoon, President cleared us to just work through it. But mom- the floods. I'll send pictures next week, because I forgot my card reader. It was insane. People evacuated to the church because their houses were under water (ours was fine of course- there were places that were fine, but most was nuts). In order to get to our area we had to wade through knee deep floods- it was GROSS. Our members and investigators are literally living in water up to their waist right now. But, in spite of these conditions, 2 of our sweet investigator families came to church yesterday! They are so amazing. We are so blessed here in Catarman. Then last night, when we visited one of them, they were just so happy about being able to go to church and learning about this message. This Sister J. is just one of those people who was born with a belief in the Gospel and we are just reminding her of it. Hopefully we can get pics next week at church :) so cute Mom!

Anyways, I love you Mom! Enjoy your week, I'm so excited to talk to you. All is well here. Later today, we are going to Tacloban for the Christmas conference (this is where all of your hard work will pay off!!)

Thank you for everything!! Love, Sister Snow








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS