Week 45

Friday, February 17, 2017


Hello Family! This week was transfer week and it was a hard transfer. Sister Davis went back to Borongan (her first area as well) for her last cycle. Sister Kioa went to Ormoc as an STL (the sister equivalent of zone leader). And I'm sorry, I hate to admit it, but I felt a little left behind. Sister Kioa and I were really close- and its hard because we don't really know when we'll see each other again. Sorry- I'm dramatic, you know me. SO Sister Domingo and I are still here in Catarman. Her new companion is... SISTER RESOLME (my follow-up trainer). And my new companion is... SISTER YBURAN. She's from Cebu, 26 yr old, so sweet and funny. This is her second area and she's been in the mission 6 months. We've had a really fun week.

Of course. The high light of this week might also be the highlight of my mission. Raul's baptism. Words cannot really describe how grateful I am. This little family is kind of the reason that I think maybe we DO need to come here for their first trip to the temple and temple sealing next year. I love them with all of my heart. Its just such a tender mercy. I hope the pictures kind of explain our week because I'm running out of time! 

Just to be clear, don't worry about me! We did not feel a thing with the earthquake, and didn't even know about it so no worries! And I am not getting trunky or anything but I have been out 10 months. It makes me so sad to know how fast this mission is flying by! 

I love you all so much,
Mads









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS