Thank you so much for your letter! I am so sorry, but mine has to be really quick. Today is MOVING DAY!!! We woke up at 5:30 to clean and pack and prepare the house. Then we went to a funeral. Now we are emailing, and a la 1 later, we are moving to a new apartment. Sorry this has to be so so so so fast!
But I'm doing great! We had an awesome week this week. We did this community service at the church where we helped with people with cleft palets, crossed eyes, leg problems, and cataracts which was fun but stressful. Our little family didn't make it to church yesterday, BUT Tatay is now showing an interest in coming too!!! Yay!!! so miracles pa more. :)
Don't stress about packages momma- I'm heading into the "giving away" phase of the mission. The only thing I could request is a new CTR ring for myself- bisan a cheap little one? I gave mine to someone in Borongan. And maybe 2 more little things of contact solution- I go through it pretty fast just because it is a little dirty here. but 2 more should last me the whole mission. Thank you so much mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment