Week 64

Monday, June 26, 2017

Hello my sweet Momma! 

First Things First: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You and Dad are so oldies now- I bet you can't even believe that you've been married for 27 years. Hahah I think I said that same thing last year! But anyways- this week sounds like it will be so crazy, but hopefully you and Dad remember just how darn cute you are. You are right- sometimes I do miss your grossness, because it is way better that you are gross and sweet than if you weren't. People here don't really show affection- old or young. So I do miss it a little bit. I just love you and thank you for building that strong foundation for our family. hahaha I always use you two as the example when we teach about temple marriage and eternal families, so I'm so grateful that I've always had that knowledge that we will have a forever family. You are so amazing.

Congrats to Jaxy gihapon! Is this the McKaylee gal that he is marrying? Send me pictures! 

Congrats to Aust and Saje too! That is so fun, that this is happening this weekend so everyone can be together! Just take lots of pictures- and tell me how Revvy is doing with a new baby Sister- that might be a bit of an adjustment ;)

Oh Mom! I miss that cabin so much! But I thought Gramps sold it? What did grandpa sell, because I'm a lil confused now. Was that real or am I making that up? Anyways just have so much FUN! sad that Meg can't go though- its the worst being a grown up. 

When I get home we need to get an ice shaver because I'm making halo halo! It's like ube jam and ice cream and sweetened condensed milk then a bunch of yummy fruit and corn flakes and sweet beans. It's yummy- like bahama bucks x 12. Its the best. 

So these week was an adventure. Lots of travelling and I still feel lost in this area. My Cebuano is not great yet, but they seem to understand me pretty well- so whew. Still alive but barely breathing. Jokes- its been fun. We got to go to Tacloban and eat yummy food. We came back did exchanges. Did a training across the zone. Had baptismal interviews. Had stake conference.So pretty much a chill week- jokes it was like the BUSIEST I've ever been. 

Anyways, it really was a testing of what I told you last week. I have so much to improve on, but I have a lot of hope, that it will all turn out a-okay. He only asks for our best diba? Sister Maurer gave the sweetest talk in conference though- She talked about our small tools. Sometimes, we have a really big job to do (she gave the example of her son trying to fix the porch of this old lady in their ward with little mini tools), and we feel like we just have really small tools- they can't get the job done! But she said that our tools are never too small. She said that is how she felt when she got to this mission 3 years ago (because they go home in like a week). Her tools were way to small to do this big job at first. But now, 3 years later, her tools have improved and she has done more than she ever thought possible. That is really the way that I have felt. I am so inadequate and my tools are just too small to do this big work. But she said just always remember what your tools are: Faith, humility, prayer, fasting, study and Heavenly Father will make it possible. 

Anyways, I love you so much sweet Mom! Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry, I might not be able to email Dad this week. But I read his email- tell him thank you! and that I love him and congrats gihapon. 

Love you so much Mom!

Sister Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS