WEEK 62

Friday, June 16, 2017

Momma! 
For some reason I'm just kind of lazy to write a big email. So I sent a whole bunch of pics. And it sufficeth to say, that we saw so many miracles this week. My heart broke a little yesterday thinking about this being my last Sunday here. But I think I've given it my best shot here and I think that is enough. But that being said. I love Catarman. And I loved serving here for the last 7 1/2 months. At the same time, I'm getting ready to transfer and I think I can do it. And also we went therapy shopping earlier at a craft stores and thrift stores. So I'll be a-okay :) 

I'm so proud of you at girls camp! Yesterday we got to work with the young women, so I thought of you! They are so amazing, seriously. There are some fire-cracker youth over here that are going to do a lot of good in the world. But I'm glad everything went well. I love that Campbell family- you're so amazing mom. I don't think you even recognize how much good you are doing in the lives of the young women in our stake. I think it really means a lot just to give a little love- especially individually. Which I learned from you. You're the best mom. 

Question: Is yesterday Father's Day? I don't know. But I hope you ENJOY!

Anyways, I love you Mom. Thanks for everything!

Sister Snow

 Lots of pics this week because this is my last little bit in Catarman!


FHE with Darasins <3 them!!

This GIGANTIC millipede in the APARTMENT. Sister Sagairan freaked out after it crawled on her foot and smushed it into pieces with the broom. We all ran and sat on the table. I try not to be a wussy girl, but I really  100% still am. Sorry.

Picking up our investigators for church yesterday. I thought this little boys smile was just precious. 





 Activity at the church this morning- just sports with the YSA :)

 The young women all worked with us yesterday to fellowship one of our YW investigators! They were amazing! THere is SUCH power in the youth of the Church!caption

Dropping Sister Resolme at the vans earlier to go home! I can't believe she is going home already- she had an AMAZING 18 months. #RIP



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS